Wednesday, 13 May 2009

EF Elementary - File 7

Mark the sentences right or wrong. If a sentence is wrong, correct it.

eg
What's your name? - RIGHT
What's he's name? - WRONG What's his name?

  1. There are some vegetables but there isn't any fruit.
  2. A: Do you like a chocolate? B: Yes, I love it.
  3. There isn't any bread left. Can you buy some for me?
  4. A: Would you like some wine? B: No thanks. I don't drink.
  5. He drinks much beer - especially at the weekends.
  6. A: How many e-mails do you get a day? B: Quite a lot.
  7. My teacher doesn't give me many homeworks.
  8. Where are they going to go for their summer holiday?
  9. I'm not going to come to class the next Thursday.
  10. A: Why don't we take the train? B: That's a good idea!
  11. A: What are you doing this night? B: Nothing special.
  12. She's going to have a baby in July.
  13. I think Barcelona are going to win this year.
  14. A: Are you ready to order, madam? B: Yes, I'd like the chicken salad, please.
  15. Can I have some water, please? I'm really thirsty.
  16. A: Could we have the bill, please? B: Yes, of course.

No comments: