He is a politician. He's French and he lives in Paris. He's about 53. He has dark hair and he isn't very tall. He is married to his third wife. She is Italian and she is very beautiful. She has long, dark hair and she is quite tall. She's a singer and an ex model. He has three children from his previous marriages.
She is English. She has short, dark hair and she is very thin. She is an ex pop singer. She is married to a very famous footballer. He is English too. He is quite tall and good looking. He has short, fair hair. They have three sons. He plays football in the USA. They are very rich.
Write a description of some famous people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Graham,
I don't know who is her boyfriend at the moment because she usually change. I think that it's true that after Penelope's boyfriend as be (ha sido??) Javier Bardem.
At the moment, I don't read more magazines!!.
See you tomorrow!. Bye ...
I don't know who her boyfriend IS at the moment because SHE OFTEN CHANGES. I think that it's true that Penelope's LATEST boyfriend IS Javier Bardem.
I don't read MANY magazines!!
Is it just a coincidence that she goes out with actors who she appears in films with?
Post a Comment