Saturday, 2 May 2009

EF Elementary - File 5

Mark the sentences right or wrong. If a sentence is wrong, correct it.

eg
What's your name? - RIGHT
What's he's name? - WRONG What's his name?


  1. A: Where did you born? B: in Santander but I live in Madrid now.
  2. My sister borned in March too; but in 1973.
  3. I stayed at home on Saturday and watched a film.
  4. I didn't go out the last Friday.
  5. A: Did your boyfriend go on holiday with you? B: No, I went with my friends.
  6. I arrived to the meeting an hour late.
  7. I didn't breakfast yesterday morning.
  8. How did you get to Barcelona? Did you go by train or did you fly?
  9. I always take a coffee before I go to work.
  10. She weared her favourite dress to the party.
  11. I didn't see my girlfriend yesterday night. I called her and we spoke for an hour.
  12. A. When did you leave home? B. three and a half years ago
  13. I took a lot of photos when I was in Greece last summer.
  14. A: That's $20. B: Sorry, how much did you say? A: $20
  15. A: Have you French wine? B: No, we only have Spanish wine.

Do you need to revise File5? Then do these grammar and vocabulary exercises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.