Friday, 6 February 2009

Units 1-4 Revision

You can print the following exercise and give it to me in class or write your answers here.

Correct the sentences that have a mistake.

  1. Have you a nice weekend! See you on Monday!
  2. A. Is she from the USA? B. Yes, she’s.
  3. A. How do you spell your first name? B. G-R-A-H-A-M
  4. A. What means this word? B. I’m not sure.
  5. A. Does your brother like his job? B. Yes, he likes.
  6. A. What do you do? B. I’m receptionist. I work for a bank.
  7. What are your friends’ names?
  8. He’s my niece, my brother’s son.
  9. I am hungry. I want something to drink.
  10. I have a shower and get dressed. Then I make breakfast for the children.
  11. A. How often do you use English at work? B. Hardly ever.
  12. Always I like going to the gym after I finish work.
  13. My birthday is on the 31rd of March.
  14. She usually visits her family at Easter.
  15. What time you get up at the weekend?
  16. A. Do you can speak French? B. Yes, quite well.
  17. I hate go shopping with my wife.
  18. What do you think of them? B. I like him but I don’t really like her.
  19. I like these trousers. Can I try it on?
  20. A.Whose are these? B. They’re ours.
  21. I love listening to the radio every day.
  22. Look the board and read the instructions.
  23. Would you like going to the theatre tonight?
  24. A. How much cost a coffee? B. 80 cents.

Do you need to revise File4? Then do these grammar and vocabulary exercises.

No comments: