What do you like doing? What do you love doing? What do you hate doing?
- I really like eating out and trying different cuisines.
- I don't like cooking very much but I'd like to improve.
- I really like vegetable dishes but I don't like eating fish.
- I love having breakfast in bed.
- I hate getting up early.
- I love walking around Madrid and going for drinks with friends.
- I hate shopping for clothes and I hate trying them on too. I prefer going to the supermarket.
- I hate driving around the city. It's really stressful. I like listening to music when I am driving.
- I really like going on holiday but I hate travelling by plane because something usually goes wrong.
- I like seeing a good film but I don't go to the cinema very often.
- I love going to the countryside and having lunch in a nice restaurant in a small village.
- I don't like doing the housework but I don't mind doing the washing up. I can't iron.
- I don't play football but I sometimes like watching it.
- I can't dance very well but I like going to discos.
- I like to read a newspaper every day.
4 comments:
What do you like / love / hate doing?
* I really like reading interesting novels and going in the cinema.
* I really like speking French with my friend.
* I really like eating in my parents' house and I love my mother's food.
* I like walking around Madrid and visiting outhers cities.
* I like shopping for clothes but I don't like trying them on.
* I really like going on holiday and travelling far.
* I really like listening to music.
* I like doing exercices in English when I have the time.
* I like swimming in the pool but I don't like swimming in the beach. I think it's very dangerous!.
* I like taking the photos when I visit a new place.
* I like listening the newspaper every day.
* I don't like getting up early. I like having breakfast out.
* I don't like going to the hairdresser.
* I love using the computer in my office and at home.
* I love going for a walk in the park with my nieces.
* I hate doing housework.
* I hate driving in Madrid but I like driving out the city.
* I hate waiting the train for a long time.
* I hate doing the exercice (the sport).
Hi Graham:
How are you?
I've finished my exams. I really like finishing exams and having more time.
I really like seeing films,I've seen many films lastly,(I had to study),but I haven't seen Pe's film,You really like Pe,but I don't like her.
I love eating outdoor in the countryside.
I like sailing in the Retiro´s Park.
I don´t like doing the housework,I don't mind
ironning and cooking,but I hate cleaning up and washing up.
I really like travelling,I enjoy short or long travels since I imagine them until when I remember them.
I like learning,but I don't like studying. I prefer listening to the people.
See you some day¡
* I really like reading interesting novels and GOING TO the cinema.
* I really like SPEAKING French with my friend.
* I really like eating AT my parents' house and I love my mother's food.
* I like walking around Madrid and visiting OTHER CITIES. (another = singular , other = plural)
* I like shopping for clothes but I don't like trying them on.
* I really like going on holiday and travelling far.
* I really like listening to music.
* I like doing EXERCISES in English when I have the time.
* I like swimming in the pool but I don't like swimming AT the beach. I think it's very dangerous!
* I like TAKING PHOTOS when I visit a new place.
* I like LISTENING TO THE NEWS every day.
* I don't like getting up early. I like having breakfast out.
* I don't like going to the hairdresser.
* I love using the computer in my office and at home.
* I love going for a walk in the park with my nieces.
* I hate doing housework.
* I hate driving in Madrid but I like driving OUT OF the city.
* I hate WAITING FOR the train for a long time.
* I hate doing EXERCISE.
Hi Miriam!
How are you? I have been without a computer for a while so couldn't continue with the blog and answer you.
I've finished my exams. I really like finishing exams and having more time.
I really like seeing films;I've seen many films LATELY but I haven't seen Pe's film. You really like Pe,
but I don't like her. (To be honest, I haven't seen many of her films. I just don't understand why most Spanish dislike her).
I love eating outdoors in the countryside.
I like sailing in Retiro Park. (Don't you mean rowing?)
I don´t like doing the housework. I don't mind
IRONING and cooking but I hate cleaning up and washing up.
I really like travelling. I enjoy short or long JOURNEYS since I imagine them until when I remember them. ( I'm not sure what you mean by this last part)
I like learning but I don't like studying. I prefer listening to PEOPLE.
Post a Comment