Friday, 6 February 2009

Units 1-4 Revision

You can print the following exercise, complete it and give it to me in class, or you can post your answers here.

Write appropriate questions for these answers:

Eg A: What’s your sister’s name? B: Her name’s Laura.

  1. A: ________________B: He’s 12.
  2. A: ________________B: No, I’m single.
  3. A: ________________B: grahammaccy@yahoo.es
  4. A: ________________B: A - double N – E
  5. A: ________________B: No, thanks. I don’t drink alcohol.
  6. A: ________________B: She’s a shop assistant.
  7. A: ________________B: Two. A son and a daughter.
  8. A: ________________B: French and a little English.
  9. A: ________________B: No, I prefer tennis.
  10. A: _______________ B: Because I need it for my job.
  11. A: ________________B: On Mondays and Wednesdays.
  12. A: ________________B: Yes, (he has) a sister.
  13. A: ________________B: At half past seven.
  14. A: ________________B: Tea and toast.
  15. A: ________________B: Once a month.
  16. A: ________________B: No, hardly ever.
  17. A: ________________B: It’s the 10th of March.
  18. A: ________________B: ₤1.25
  19. A: ________________B: Reading and going to the theatre.
  20. A: ________________B: Yes, quite well.
  21. A: ________________B: I love them. They are really good.
  22. A: ________________B: No, it’s ours.
  23. A: ________________B: They’re mine.
  24. A: ________________B: Jazz and Classical.
  25. A: ________________B: Oh I’d love to but I’m busy tonight.

No comments: