I can drive but I don't like driving; especially in the city. It is really stressful. I think I am quite good at driving.
I can speak Spanish quite well but I know I need to improve. I can also speak Italian but I don't speak it much now. I can't speak French but I can understand a little.
I can make a delicious Spanish omelette but I don't like cooking very much. I would like to improve my skills in the kitchen.
I can't dance very well but I like clubbing. My friends are good at dancing.
I can't swim. I am a bit afraid of deep water.
I can use a computer but I can only do basic things. I would like to learn more.
I can't play the piano now but when I was younger I could.
What can you do? What can you do very well? What can't you do? What are you good at doing?
Tuesday, 13 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT CAN I DO?
I can speak Frend quite well but I don't practise it much now. I sometimes read Frend novels. Now, I learn English and I can understand a little but I think I need to improve.
I would like to cook very much but I don't like cooking. I prefer to eat out but it's not possible every day.
I can swim. Before I swim in the pool-swimmning twice a week but I don't have the time now.
I can use a computer because I use it every day at work.
I can drive but I don't like driving in the city. It is very stressful. I think I am well at driving. I like to drive alone.
I can't draw (or) paint not all but I would like to learn. I can take photos when we visit a new place.
Sorry, Graham!!
Frend = FRENCH
Bye bye!!
I can speak French quite well but I don't practise it much now. I sometimes read French novels. I AM LEARNING English NOW. I can understand a little but I think I need to improve.
You should (deberías) read books in English too. There are many simplified versions of popular stories.
I think your English is improving a lot.
I REALLY would like to cook / WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO COOK but I don't like cooking. I prefer to eat out but it's not possible every day.
I can swim. I USED TO GO TO THE SWIMMING POOL / I USED TO GO SWIMMING twice a week but I don't have the time now.
I used to go = solía ir
I can use a computer because I use it every day at work.
I can drive but I don't like driving in the city. It is very stressful. I think I AM (REALLY) GOOD AT driving. I like to drive alone.
I CAN'T draw (or) paint AT ALL but I would like to learn. I can take photos. I TAKE PHOTOS when we visit NEW PLACES.
I can dance well but I would like to improve more, because My friends like dancing a lot, and we dance at home.
I like learning more.
I can't drive. When I was younger I used to drive. I hate driving.
I can cook Spanish eat and pasta very well. I would like to learn more.I think I am good at cooking. I can cook good desserts.
I can use a computer but It's a littel stressful for me.
I can do exercise. I going to to Gym twice a week. I do Yoga, I like it. I can't go every day.
Hi Gloria!
It's great to see you started in the blog. I hope that you find it a useful extra.
I can cook Spanish FOOD and pasta very well. I would like to learn more. I think I am good at cooking. I can MAKE good desserts.
I can use a computer but it's a LITTLE stressful for me.
I can do exercise. I LIKE GOING TO THE gym twice a week. I do Yoga; I like it. I can't go every day.
I don't like driving either. I hardly ever drive in Spain. I drive when I go back home to Scotland but it feels strange.
I should (debería) return to the gym. I stopped going last summer. I feel really lazy.
I'd like (would like) to find a new interest.
OK Gloria, see you later in class!
Post a Comment