Friday, 5 September 2008

EF Elementary - File 2

Mark the sentences right or wrong. If a sentence is wrong, correct it.

eg
What's your name? - RIGHT
What's he's name? - WRONG What's his name?

  1. I read a newspaper all days.
  2. My mother watchs TV every evening.
  3. British persons like pets.
  4. I haven't a car.
  5. Jane has two children.
  6. Where does your brother work?
  7. A: Do you like wine? B: Yes, I like.
  8. What languages do you speak?
  9. Does she earn a lot money?
  10. A: What do you do? B: I'm engineer.
  11. They're teachers; they don't earn a lot.
  12. A: Who is she? B: She's my wife's brother.
  13. What's your father's name?
  14. A: Whose is this pen? B: I think it's John's.
  15. Why do you want learn English?
  16. A: Can I have your passport please? B: Here are you.

Do you need to revise File2? Then do these grammar and vocabulary exercises.

No comments: