Tuesday, 22 July 2008

EF Elementary - File 1

Mark the sentences right or wrong. If a sentence is wrong, correct it.

eg
What's your name? - RIGHT
What's he's name? - WRONG What's his name?


  1. A: Are you Italy? B: No, I'm not.
  2. A: How are you? B:I'm fine, thanks.
  3. A: Is she from France? B: Yes, she's.
  4. My name's David. Nice to meet you.
  5. A: Is this music spanish? B:Yes, it is.
  6. A: How old is he? B: about 25
  7. I'm 33 years.
  8. A: Are you teacher? B: Yes, I am.
  9. What's your e-mail address?
  10. What's your number phone?
  11. My lesson is on tuesday.
  12. We're from Madrid but we're mother is from Malaga.
  13. I'm from London. My girlfriend she's Japanese.
  14. How you say "bolsa" in English? "bag"
  15. How do you pronounce this word?
  16. How do you write your first name?
  17. A: What's this in English? B: It's a stamp.
  18. A: What are those? B: It's my key.
  19. Don't speak Spanish. This is an English lesson.
  20. Look the board, please.
  21. Turn off your mobile.
  22. Listen the CD.
  23. A: Would you like a drink? B: No, thanks.
  24. Do you like something to eat?
  25. A: A coffee, please. B: Here are you.

Do you need to revise File1? Then do these grammar and vocabulary exercises.

No comments: