eg
What's your name? - RIGHT
What's he's name? - WRONG What's his name?
- Taxis in Madrid aren't very cheaps.
- My sister has a fair hair.
- David is tall and quite good-looking.
- I have cold and I am tired.
- A: Do you breakfast? B: No, I don't.
- What time does your class start?
- He gets home at thirty past eight.
- How often do you do exercise?
- I am always in a hurry.
- I see my friends one time a week.
- A: What's the date, today? B: It's the five of July.
- We usually have our holiday on August.
- He sometimes visits his family at Easter.
- A: Thanks a lot. B: You're welcome.
- A: What would you like? B: I like a coffee, please.
Do you need to revise File3? Then do these grammar and vocabulary exercises.
2 comments:
Hi Cristina!
Happy New Year! I was ill last week but I feel better now.
In English "correct" is only an adjective, so we must say
correct + noun eg the correct answer or the correct way etc
1. (You are right) Adjectives don't have plural in English.
2.(You are right) and it's also WRONG to say: My sister has fair hairs.
4. You are wrong. With adjectives we don't use the verb "have" ; we use the verb " be". So:
I AM cold and I'm tired.
Similarly:
I am hungry. He is lucky. We are angry. etc
6. You are right and wrong!
What time does your class start? : RIGHT
What time do you start your class? : RIGHT (In this sentence "you" is the teacher)
8. Be careful with your spelling! EXERCISE!
11. You are right that the original sentence is wrong. But your sentence is wrong too!
5th July = the FIFTH of July
Similarly:
12th = the TWELFTH
"v" changes to "f"
Excellent work!
See you tomorrow in class!
Post a Comment