Saturday, 20 December 2008

Writing task mistakes

Your essays were all very good. There were some mistakes. Find them and correct them.


  1. I would like speaking English well but I think it is difficult.
  2. I don't like get up early.
  3. I go eat out twice a month.
  4. I have a house near the beach and I often go to there.
  5. My colleagues in Hyland are very nice too.
  6. I read too the newspaper on the internet.
  7. I like listening good music and I often read French novels.
  8. Too I love going to the park with my nieces.
  9. I have two sons. The first has 7 and the second has 2.
  10. She is my best friend. We always phone twice a week.
  11. Once a week I go to dinner in a restaurant.
  12. In this moments I don't work.
  13. I have a married and a daughter.
  14. My daughter has three years.
  15. She goes to school of Monday to Friday.
  16. I study English the Tuesday and the Thursday.
  17. I enjoy very much when I meet people of different culture.
  18. I live very near of the school where you work.
  19. I go to the English class twice for week.
  20. I need to learn English for job.
  21. I go to dinner eat out with my wife in the restaurant.
  22. I have a brother and a sister; they too are married.

Look at the old post of EF Elementary - File 3 and do the exercise there too.

2 comments:

Dewy said...

Hi Graham, happy new year, how are you?, return to the rutine day and happy because I'm full energy. I hope that we meet shortly.

Graham said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm glad to hear you are FULL OF energy. I am the opposite - I'm ill and in bed. I will return to my ROUTINE next week.

Are you starting class tomorrow? If so, I'll see you next Tuesday.