Saturday, 22 September 2007

Have a look inside my fridge.

What do you usually have for breakfast?

I have some cereal, some juice, some toast with butter and jam or honey, and a cup of tea or coffee. I hate leaving the house without having a decent breakfast. I have a bigger breakfast at the weekend. I like to have either a soft-boiled egg or a bacon sandwich. I often cut up some fruit - a pineapple, a melon or some strawberries. I also sometimes have traditional tomato and garlic on toast. I think breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

This is a picture of a traditional Scottish breakfast. I sometimes have one on a Sunday when I visit my parents. It consists of some fried or scrambled egg, bacon, sausages, baked beans, black pudding and some fried tomatoes, mushrooms or potatoes.



What about you? What is the most important meal for you? What do you have? Do you have a bigger meal at the weekend?


This is a pic of my fridge-freezer. What's in it?

Well, in the freezer there is some ice-cream and some frozen vegetables and chips. There are also some ice-cubes.

The fridge is quite full. To drink there is some water, juice, sherry, a couple of cans of beer and a bottle of champagne. There are two cartons of wine for cooking. I need to buy some milk. At the bottom there are some tomatoes and a lettuce. There isn't much fruit; just some figs and two oranges. There is half a dozen eggs at the top, as well as some tomato sauce and a jar of mayonnaise. There is some marmalade but there isn't any jam. There is hardly any bread left. There is a bowl with some rice which I made for lunch.

What is/isn't there in your fridge?

No comments: