Friday, 7 September 2007
Don't you just hate doing grammar?!
It's my experience that most students think that studying grammar is essential but boring. Very few say that it is fun. I agree with you. Ideally you practice grammar without realizing it.
Here is a cartoon that helps you with the Present Continuous. Come on - it is one of the easiest tenses! Do you remember "Roadrunner"? I felt sorry for the coyote; he tried so hard but Roadrunner was always too clever.
Have a look at Agendaweb.
Have you ever seen so many exercises of the same tense together? Don't do them all at once. At least it is more fun than writing in your workbooks!
ORGANIZE YOUR NOTES WELL. I have continued to write useful vocabulary in green. Take a note of unfamiliar expressions in your notebooks, write a translation into Spanish and create examples of your own as much as possible to help you remember. Also dedicate some pages to grammar notes; again writing as many examples of your own as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment