What is the missing word?
Eg A: What is your name? B: ___ name is John.
Answer: My
Hello! My name’s Linda. (1) to meet you.
A: Where are you (2)? B: London.
They (3) French. They’re German.
A: How old (4) she? B: about 25.
A: What’s your job? B: I’m (5) architect.
I’m (6) 30 years old. I’m 35.
How do you (7) your surname?
I don’t understand. Can you (8) that again, please?
Philip isn’t here this week. He’s (9) holiday.
Laura is Spanish but (10) father is from Argentina.
We go to the International School. (11) teacher’s name is Brian.
A: How (12) is that? B: €6.50, please.
A: Anything (13)? B: No thanks. Just the two coffees.
A: How many (14) are there? B: Three – two boys and a girl.
Is there (15) theatre in your town?
Are there (16) Italian students in your class?
There are a lot (17) shops near my home.
The museum is (18) the left of the post-office.
A: Where’s the park? B: It’s (19) there.
See you on Monday. Have (20) good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment