eg
What's your name? - RIGHT
What's he's name? - WRONG What's his name?
- The Mediterranean diet is healthier than the Scottish diet.
- I think August is the better month to visit Edinburgh.
- Madrid is much more expensive now than it was 5 years ago.
- She is much quieter than we.
- A: What's the weather like in January? B: It's usually cold and wet.
- Where's the baddest place to live in Spain?
- A: Would you like to come with me tonight? B: Yes, I'd love.
- A: Do you like dancing? B: Yes, I like.
- A: What was the hotel like? B: It was comfortable and wasn't very expensive.
- She drives carefully but her husband drives very fastly.
- I understand French but I don't speak it very good.
- A: Would you like that I help you? B: No, thanks.
- A: Have a good trip. B: See you the next week.
- A: Could you call me a taxi? B: Of course.
3 comments:
All your answers are correct except for:
7. A: Would you like to come with me tonight? B: Yes, I'd love TO.
12. Would you like ME TO HELP YOU?
After all this time, I've just been told about an error.
Nº2 should read:
I think August is the BEST month to visit Scotland.
Well spotted!
Post a Comment