








Compare the above celebrities using the comparative and superlative forms.
eg Sean Connery is a better actor than Brad Pitt.
I think Angelina Jolie is taller than Penelope Cruz.
David Beckham is probably richer than Enrique Iglesias.
Madonna is more talented than Britney Spears.
eg I think Michael Jackson is the strangest celebrity.
Victoria Beckham is definitely the worst singer.
When comparing two "things" and there is a big difference we use: much + comparative.
eg Sean Connery is much older than Sting.
Nicole Kidman is much more beautiful than Victoria Beckham.
When comparing two "things" and there is a small difference we use: a bit + comparative.
eg Penelope Cruz is a bit shorter than Enrique Iglesias.
Another way to express comparisons is to use the form: to be (not) as + adjective + as.
eg Sting isn't as handsome as Brad Pitt.
I think Victoria isn't as friendly as her husband.
Is Michael Jackson as old as Sting?
Write as many things as you can about the celebrities in the pictures using a mixture of the above forms.
You can think of your own adjectives or choose from the following:
dark/fair (hair),long/short (hair), handsome, good looking, pretty, friendly, nice, talented, good (actor/singer), bad (actor/singer), old, young, sexy, tall, short, fit, thin, slim, famous, popular.
3 comments:
Sean Connery is much better actor and much sexy than Brad Pitt. I agree that is the but strange and that penelope is more young that angelina but is a lot worse actress.
Wow Pilar! Good to see you contributing again!
Sean Connery is A much better actor and much SEXIER than Brad Pitt. I agree that it SEEMS strange. (Why would I think it is strange? He is from Scotland after all).
Penelope is YOUNGER THAN Angelina but is a lot worse actress.
I don't think Angelina is a great actress either. Have you seen her in the film "Alexander the Great"?
That has to be one of the worst films ever made!
Any is better actress than penelope. Pe is not an actress. Sean he has something that does not have Bratt. Experience, he is interesting, a look, a smile, Bratt is monkey but simple. Without caracter.
Ci vediamo jeje
Post a Comment